Sunday 6 May 2012

Waterford to Tramore Run

Well done to the large Tramore AC contingent who ran in the Waterford to Tramore 7.5 mile run on Saturday 5th May.  On what was a lovely night for running and the added pleasure of running towards home, we had approximately 16 runners taking part who all finished with smiles on their faces and all looking very comfortable.  We also had a great number of supporters on the route, placed well to give much needed encouragement.  Well done all.  Full results here




Joanne, Noeline, Davy, Elaine, Laura, Jackie, Shirley, Tracy, Caroline, Lisa, Ann
(Missing from photo Darren, Paul, Elaine, Garvan and Edwina)

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed yesterdays Waterford to Tramore 7.5miles road race. My first time and it was a perfect evening, cool and sunny. Everything was well organised by WAC from the buzz in the Munster Bar to the food in GAA! It was terrific to see my lads serving at the water station and our Tramore AC supporters giving us their wonderful loud support. I thought the race was 7 miles, so I REALLY appreciated the gee ups when I couldn't see the finish line at 7 miles!!!

    ReplyDelete